As a condition of your use of Yogaciti (including Yogaciti.com and its related services, applications and tools) you agree that you will not:
- violate any laws;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
- post or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Yogaciti or the interests or property of Yogaciti users;
- impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Yogaciti;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent;
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Yogaciti and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent;
- copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Yogaciti site, services, applications or tools or Yogaciti's copyrights and trademarks;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Yogaciti;
Yogaciti will NEVER rent, sell or otherwise distribute your details, including email, to any third party sites, companies or organizations. All correspondence you receive as a result of registering with yogaciti.com will be directly from us and as a result of you opting in to such a receipt during the registration process. You may opt out at anytime subsequently. Yogaciti is committed to protecting your privacy online. Our primary goal in collecting personalized and company information is to provide YOGACITI's membership with superior online services and to provide information to the general public. Other notes below apply. Profile Managers refers to registered yogaciti.com users who have claimed a Teacher or Venue profile.
- Profile Managers: to provide information to the public, as provided by you about your services, your facility and qualifications for listing and information in our searchable database.
- Promotions: for registered users who have opted in to receive our newsletter or targeted promotional notices, we will inform you by email with any such pertinent information.
- Forms: any information provided on any form appearing or obtained through this web site shall become the property of YOGACITI. The information provided on these forms shall be used for the above stated purposes together with future marketing campaigns.
Without limiting other remedies, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Yogaciti if we think that they are creating problems, infringing the rights of third parties or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (including, without limitation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or harassing the Yogaciti employees or other users). However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off Yogaciti or not, we do not have any obligation to monitor the information transmitted or stored on our sites, services, applications and tools and we do not accept any liability for unauthorized or unlawful content on Yogaciti or use of Yogaciti by users.
Original yogaciti.com Content
Yogaciti contains content from us, you, and other users. Yogaciti is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or via Yogaciti is protected as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws and international conventions. You agree not to copy, distribute or modify content from Yogaciti without our express written consent. You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in Yogaciti. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of Yogaciti (other than your own content).
Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright, design and trademark (e.g. offering counterfeit items for sale). Entitled parties, in particular owners of copyright, trademark rights or other rights can report any advertisement which may infringe on their rights, and submit a request for such advertisement to be removed. If a legal representative of the entitled party reports this to us in the correct manner, products infringing on the intellectual property rights will be removed by Yogaciti.
Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do.
We do not review users' postings and are not involved in the actual transactions between users. As most of the content on Yogaciti comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what's offered.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted and accurate service of information, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the operation and availability of our sites, services, applications or tools.
Yogaciti shall not take responsibility for the availability or content of any external sites or resources to which it has hyperlinks and might not endorse or approve of any material on sites linked from or to this site. In particular you should note that home pages of sites affiliated to Yogaciti are individually responsible for their content and expression of opinions. Yogaciti does not take responsibility for the content of or opinions expressed in any external site and might not endorse or approve of all or any material on the site.
Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of, or inability to use Yogaciti, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
These terms and the other policies posted on Yogaciti constitute the entire agreement between Yogaciti and you, superseding any prior agreements. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in all respects by the laws of England and Wales. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Yogaciti.com Limited must be resolved by the courts of England and Wales. You and Yogaciti both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If we don't enforce any particular provision, we are not waiving our right to do so later. If a court strikes down any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive. We may automatically assign this agreement in our sole discretion in accordance with the notice provision below.
Except for notices relating to illegal or infringing content, your notices to us must be sent by registered mail to Ekobai Limited, 50 Seymour Street, London, United Kingdom, W1H 5AF. We will send notices to you via the email address you provide, or by registered mail. Notices sent by registered mail will be deemed received five days following the date of mailing.
We may update this agreement at any time, with updates taking effect when you next post or 30 days after we post the updated policy on the Yogaciti website, whichever is sooner. No other amendment to this agreement will be effective unless made in writing, signed by users and by us.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features for using yogaciti . The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of the yogaciti.com's features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Your Content on Yogaciti.com
If you believe that your copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or if you believe that use of the trademarks on our site infringes a trademark right, please provide Yogaciti with the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying the Yogaciti that your material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or trademark interest;
- A description of what you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on yogaciti.com;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner or authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
Copyright Ekobai Limited
50 Seymour Street, London
W1H 5AF, UK
Reg No: 07229011
Fax: 020 30068792 Tel: 020 7460 0034